The IGS Young Member Committee in collaboration with the IGS Foundation has launched a series of ten travel grants of up to $750 each to assist IGS Young Members to attend the 12th International Conference in Rome this year.
To qualify for the award the applicant needs to:
- be an IGS Student Member,
- be the first author of an approved paper for the conference,
- have travel expenses of more than $750.
- Applications should be submitted at: https://forms.gle/QSPc1UPPGeTXNw4s6
- The deadline for applications is the 11th of June. Successful applicants will be notified by the end of June and will be reimbursed after attending the conference.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to: email@example.com